Optimising Preconception, Pregnancy and Post-natal health with the Hormone and Fertility Profile
The Hormone and fertility genetic profile can help reveal the underlying influences affecting your reproductive and endocrine health issues. This profile helps to optimise fertility, pregnancy and post-natal health by identifying the most appropriate forms of nutrients and lifestyle modifications based on your genetics.
Symptoms and conditions best suited to this profile:
- Couples experiencing difficulties conceiving
- Couples interested in optimising preconception health
- People interested in optimising health during pregnancy for mother and baby
- Poor nutrient status of Vitamin D and essential fatty acids
- Women with:
- History of miscarriage
- History of mood disorders, depression and post-natal depression
- History of preeclampsia
- Hormonal imbalances
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- PMS or PMDD
- Thyroid issues
Testing involves obtaining a cheek swab and sending the sample away to be tested, this can be done in clinic or in the comfort of your own home. Results can take approximately 3 weeks to be returned.
Results along with a personalised therapeutic strategy and diet are provided at your consultations to obtain maximum benefit.
If you have any queries regarding the testing please contact the clinic